Cesva LRF-04 Sound Level Recorder and Limiter
The LRF-04 frequency sound level recorder-limiter uses an external microphone to measure, record and control the sound pressure level in the establishment where it is installed. The room´s sound pressure, the automatic attenuation level, the date, incidents and the operation mode can be displayed on the screen.
The LRF-04 has a permanent memory to store the programming information and data obtained during the past 60 days, even when disconnected from the electricity supply. There is also a battery available to continue storing information for over 1 day without a connection to AC power. Programming the LRF-04 can be done on the unit itself or using supplied PC software.
NOTE: This model has the option ENOS (Extraneous Noise Override System), specially designed for the local music reproduction with high ambient noise level: bars, pubs, restaurants, etc. IT DOES NOT CUT THE MUSIC. With the ENOS, the limiter controls the music so that it never exceeds the programmed limit, regardless of the noise generated by customers.
- Control of music from venues
- Performance venue noise monitoring
- Control by emission Sound Pressure Level or reception SPL (insulation)
- It registers all incidents
- It can be completely sealed
- Adaptable to any kind of regulation
- It does not cut out the music when using the ENOS option
- Internal Battery
- Data retrieval by LCD Screen, printer, serial connection with PC and modem
- Controls noise from: discos, theme parks, exercise studios, sports stadiums, …
- Other applications include: noise between dwelling units, noise control for the community…
- CB004 – Class 2 acoustic calibrator
- DL-3E – External Display
- ALIC-1 – Sealing pincers
- PLOM-1 – Lead seal of Ø9 mm (1kg)
- ALAMB-1 – Sealing wire (50 m roll)
- BT245 – BluetoothTM device for the Limiter
- BT002 – BluetoothTM device for the PC
- DL100 – Large External Display
SFTL04 is a comprehensive software application that allows users display numerically and graphically data registered by LRF-04 and choose the displayed interval, program all the parameters from the LRF-4, generate reports of the data supplied by the software, personalize these reports by writing a maximum of 50 characters as a footnote, study in detail all the sound levels and incidences, acquire data via Modem, display, in real time, the data measured by the LRF-04, program all the parameters of the LRF-04 on just one screen and erase the LRF-04 memory.
- SFTL04 shows the Time History data and the time representation of incidences, this way it is possible to study, in detail, what happens in the establishment, the sound levels produced, if the sensor has been tampered with and when.
- SFTL04 provides you with a convenient, user-friendly environment for obtaining, in digital format, data acquired by the LRF-04.