SoundEar Industry II
In workplaces, where noise levels depend on location and production processes, it is sometimes difficult to decide whether ear protection is needed or not. SoundEar II Industry leaves nothing to chance. It omits a clear and easily understandable warning in those areas where the use of ear protection is required. SoundEar II Industry is mounted onto a wall, showing the noise level in an easy to understand manner, and it omits a warning whenever the noise level gets too high.
- Omits a clear warning signal if ear protection is required
- Shows noise levels in an easy to understand manner
- Omits a warning whenever noise levels get too high
- Ability to preset the level for visual warning signs, shown as a flashing red light
- Has 16 different noise limits ranging from 40 to 115 dB(A)
- Is dust and waterproof and can be used indoors as well as outdoors.
A SoundEar II Industry XL version is available with a much larger display, making it easier to see from different locations.