Rion AS-60 Sound and Vibration Data Management Software
AS-60 software allows users to graphically display data, perform calculation processing and exclude sounds, create reports, output files and play real sounds. The AS-60 software works with Rion sound and vibration level measurement instruments and supports 1/1 and 1/3 Octave band and vibration level analysis.
- Simultaneously display and edit data measured at multiple sites
- Supports measurements in 1/1 or 1/3 octave bands
- Displays level vs. time graphs
- Displays level vs. frequency graphs
- Allows combination of multiple measurements
- Playback of recorded sound data
- Print and export results to Excel or text files
The AS-60RT version adds additional support to the AS-60 software for analysis in 1/1 or 1/3 octave bands. The AS-60VM version adds additional support to the AS-60 software for handling of vibration data measured with a Rion VM53A.
A free trial version of AS-60/60RT/VM is available and allows users to graphically display measurement data. In addition, the trial version allows users to use the “Data Management Option for Octave and 1/3 Octave Analysis Data” function and the “Data Management Option for Vibration level meter Data” function.